Working Principle :
The bottle blocking of bottle feeding mechanism‘s track stand bottle filling position
and wait fill from the last equipment.Drugs through the corrugated plate vibration,
orderly into drug storehouse.And the drug storehouse is equipped with photoelectric sensors,the drug fall into the drug storehouse were putted into bottle by photoelectric sensor quantitative count.
1. Widely applicable, used for tablets (including special shaped tablets), capsules, gels (including special shaped gels, transparent gels and opaque gels) pills and most solid granules.
2. Patent: Bottle separation and switching device, will not damage the pills.
3. Anti-dust, equipped anti-dust sensor technology. Highly stable in heavy dusty situation, works with accuracy.
4. Proprietary right technology for anti-disturbance: The counting signal will be deal in special advanced way, and communicate with the control system in high-speed and avoid any kind of disturbance.
5. Patent: Half vibration-filling hopper, to avoid pills from getting jammed. Especially for the smaller mouth bottle conditions.
6. Separating device works in abnormal situation, the bottles will be rejected automatically.
7. The feed-in and feed-out conveying system shall be integrated with the filler equipment. The empty bottle positioning, bottle missing can be checked out for filling correctly.
8. Touch screen: Dual version Chinese & English, can store multi-group set of parameters; multi-level password management system, to protect the data.
9. Easy to Maintain, operators can operate with simple training, easy to remove, clean, change parts, and no need of professional tools.
10. Sealing dust proof, with dust-remove box, reduce dust pollution.（Optional）
0-5# capsules, soft gels, ф5.5-22 mm normal tablets, ф3-20 mm pills special shape tablets, coating tablets，and some other solid granules
18000-67500 Bottles / Shift
Capacity is subject to the type and size of the bottles and raw materials, as well as the quantity filled per bottle.
Adjustable from 2-9999 per bottle
Power supply and consumption
≤ 2‰ bottles
Pressed Air Supply